Inspire your child to become a kindness hero with this adorable and heartwarming children’s story!
Harrison wants to be a hero! Whether he’s helping his friends or looking out for new children at school, he uses his power of kindness to help everyone around him. But sometimes, being a hero isn’t easy, and Harrison has to think hard about kindness to come up with the best way to save the day…
Artfully blending a wonderful story and colorful illustrations with essential moral lessons about kindness, empathy, compassion, friendship, community, and becoming a hero, this adorable children’s book by Early Childhood Teacher Asako Eastwell seeks to empower young kids ages 4-8 as it challenges them to embrace helping others and become kindness heroes!
This story contains a variety of scenarios that may occur in educational settings in today’s kindergartens and primary schools, and each scene is a wonderful resource for children and adults to reflect on their own everyday behavior and learn about ‘Kindness’ in placing themselves in the other’s position and being thoughtful.
Through loveable characters who serve as positive role models, children and even adults will love discovering Harrison’s adventure and how he and his friends become heroes on the playground.
- Features a Fun Story Alongside Beautiful Illustrations and a Valuable Message
- Loveable Characters Encourage Kids Ages 4-8 To Embrace Kindness and Become Heroes Themselves!
- Improves Your Child’s Reading Skills While Promoting Essential Moral Lessons About Kindness, Empathy, Compassion, Community, Friendship, and Tolerance
- Great For Bedtime Stories, Group Reading, One-On-One, and as a Reading Exercise For Young Kids
- And Makes a Thoughtful Gift Idea For Your Child, Grandchild, Niece or Nephew!
Perfect as an invaluable tool for parents, caregivers and educators to inspire children to practice social and emotional development, KINDNESS: We Are All Heroes fosters a sense of community and belonging in kids, encouraging their personal growth as they learn memorable lessons that will help them cultivate lifelong habits of kindness.